Rubber Stamp Madness Spring 2021
Rubberstampmadness Spring 2021
RubberStampMadness(also known as RSM) is the original stamping magazine and the only full-color, glossy magazine devoted to this creative craft. Each issue presents a wild, wonderful world of stamp art—a world full of whimsey, beauty, creativity and color.
The Spring issue:
Be inspired by stories and stamp art in RubberStampMadness. Each issue includes ideas that can increase your stamping skills. Subscribe through this website. Your first issue will be the Spring 2021 issue, which includes these features and columns:
- The Bird-Shape Challenge with numerous examples of our fine, feathered friends.
- Architecture stamp art that ranges from igloos to outhouses, with a castle thrown in for good measure. • Find Your Own Stamping Style provides tips from a stamper who—through trial and error—found her own, cheerful style.
- Artist profiles story on Sue Williams,who returned to stamping after a long absence.
- Three beautiful cards in The Card Shoppe.
- A colorful background technique in The Reinker.
- A Wonderful Wildlife Album and inspiring examples of SHE . . . cards.
- Tips & Techniques describes how to stamp “super scenic skies“ using alcohol inks .
- A fun way to say “thank you” and Easter eggs made easy in Short Takes
- Cover art by Deanna Tubb-Sedillo.