Rubber Stamp Madness Fall 2021
Rubberstampmadness Fall 2021
RubberStampMadness(also known as RSM) is the original stamping magazine and the only full-color, glossy magazine devoted to this creative craft. Each issue presents a wild, wonderful world of stamp art—a world full of whimsey, beauty, creativity and color.
Featured in RubberStampMadness Fall 2021 issue:
- You can tell a book by its cover when it's rubber stamped. Stamping by the Book includes 10 artful covers created for books real and imagined.
- Pumpkins—the second issue theme—fill nine-pages in this issue. You see them in fields, for sale at stands, filling a basket, and keeping a scarecrow company.
- Just For You—Helpful Hints focuses on die cuts, fun foam, and watercolor cardstock.
- Learn about Chameleon Art Pens, which allow seamless blending in the Tips & Techniques column.
- It’s time to “Think Small” with The Reinker, who describes mini-notecards with matching envelopes and Inchies.
- Creative combos on seasonal cards is the focus in The Card Shoppe.
- Fabulous falling leaves fill the Galleria.
- A Travel Album will have you looking for adventure in whatever comes your way.
- Find directions for stamping on postcards and making mini stamp stands in Short Takes.